Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Chinese Herbs and Pulmonary Fibrosis: A Case Study




Check this out.  Acupuncture Today recently published my article about Chinese herbal formulae that have effectively treated one person’s life-threatening condition.

http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=33106


Today, the piece is featured on AT’s Facebook page. I am happy that more people, whether lay or practitioners, can learn about the power of Chinese herbs to address this serious disorder, let alone all of the other conditions that herbs can treat.


Janet Lee Cook
 Licensed Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Prescriptions
 512-826-1164 

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed in 2013 with pulmonary fibrosis and in early 2014 was told it was idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). Next thing I found was I would need to carry around oxygen wherever I went and use it at home and while I slept. I was given a couple of years. In 2018 I was told by a holistic nurse practitioner to try multivitamin herbal treatment because my condition was getting worse. I used the herbal formula in March 2018. My lifestyle has changed since all this began. I consume no alcohol, walk more than I used to and without oxygen, and am able to control my weight much better than before.All of this has changed. I exercise and walk daily, play catch and dance with my grandchildren, I use the organic remedy for over 4 month without any further usage or side effects . I can only speak for myself, but I highly recommend www multivitamincare. org treatment for those who know the feeling of gasping for air as I did.

    ReplyDelete